Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Shooting the messenger: The time I dared to critique gun activists’ agenda

Via avordvet
 Shooting the messenger: The time I dared to critique gun activists' agenda
 Check out the comments.

 Last month, I wrote a front-page article for Salon about the psychology of open carry, entitled “Gun rights activists have a new craze, and it’s more dangerous than you think.” The story topped Salon’s “most read” list, at one point surpassing even the “Duck Dynasty” drama and a piece about Jennifer Lawrence’s sex toys. Gun safety reform groups like the Brady Campaign and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America shared it on their respective Facebook pages, but so did the gun rights group Open Carry Texas, which called it “a fairly balanced article.”

More @ Salon

2 comments:

  1. I briefly return to this page because I want to thank for the link.
    Now, back to reading those awesome comments...

    ReplyDelete