Monday, January 27, 2014

New Stabilized Video Shows Ridiculous Use of Lethal Force By Police

Via WiscoDave

 shot

I’m bumping this because I think it is fascinating.

I am not making a political statement, an editorial statement, a biased judgement, or issuing a verdict on the guy. I am not picking sides. I’m not anti-cop. I’m not pro-criminal.

I am simply posting a video and saying that I think this is a ridiculous use of deadly force based on what I am looking at here.

The man is not armed. He is surrounded by cops with firearms. His car is blocked in, but he’s not complying. Bean bags and tasers were used and the man turns around to face his car and puts his hands up over his head and a cop shoots him dead.

There. That’s the story. Here’s a picture of the guy just before he is shot.

More with video @ I Own The World

No comments:

Post a Comment