Friday, January 10, 2014

From Illegal Immigrant to Gaining Top Security Clearance for Government Defense Contracts

Fred's visa

Have you ever wondered what happens to all the students that come to the United States on visas after they finish their education? Some crash planes into buildings and others work for our government on expired visas.

During the early 1980s, when I attended Southwest Missouri State University, the campus was flooded with foreign students. A large number of these students were Iranians. I married one such student and uncovered a web of lies and fraud that spanned from a college professor all the way to the United States State Department. In an age of technology and internet resources, today I could easily do a background check on a new guy my daughter may be dating or a new employee, but in 1982, I probably would have needed to hire someone and have a lot of money set aside to investigate someone’s background.

Often a person’s family can give insight as to who you may be involved with, but in my case it was a false sense of security. The family was terrific. Lucky me! I just happen to get the bad one of the family. I was 18 and my new husband, Fred, was 26. I was born in California, and according to Fred, he was born in Missouri and grew up in Iran. I’m sure he must have been, because he had a Missouri birth registration card that said he was, right? Wrong!

More @ Freedom Outpost

**********************************

NC Vital Records: Delayed Birth Certificates

So an old Bible filled out is all it takes?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever need a new ID. I also love the NC Vital Records stylized "Eye in the Pyramid" logo. Wonder whose idea of a joke _that_ was?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Instead of taking 12 years having my wife's sister and brother come here legally, they should have gotten a tourist visa to Mexico and walked across the border. Illegals think nothing of going back to Mexico to get married and then returning.

    ReplyDelete