Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fraternal Order of Police Sends Scathing Letter to Obama Opposing "Race-Baiting" Civil Rights Nominee

 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e8/Photo_of_anti_Mumia_Abu_Jamal_T-Shirt.JPG

President Obama has nominated attorney Debo Adegbile to head the Department of Justice Civil Rights Division. Adegbile has a long history of advocating for the release of unrepentant and convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal.

Earlier this week the National Fraternal Order of Police, an organization representing 330,000 men and women in law enforcement, sent a scathing letter to President Obama strongly opposing Abegbile's nomination.
"As world of this nomination spreads through the law enforcement community, reactions range from anger to incredulity.

More @ Townhall

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but my goodwill toward police has run dry, and I have no sympathy left for their angst over this admittedly awful nomination. When I see all those hypothetical "good cops" publicly protesting--or resigning--and demanding justice over atrocities committed by one of their number, like the recent summary execution in NC of a 19 year old mentally disturbed young man, I'll have some tears to spare for them over situations like this. Until then they can manage without my support. They haven't given me any indication till now that they've felt they needed it.

    ReplyDelete