Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cop to Kelly Thomas Murder Protesters: “There is a pack of 12 cops waiting to smash your f***ing faces in.”

kelly thomas protesters 2011

After being involved with the Kelly Thomas murder case for the last 2 1/2 years, protesting, attending council meetings, fundraiser involvement, writing letters and articles, videotaping and taking pictures, attending court dates, listening to the specifics of the murder by the DA (before the video was released), hearing dozens of witnesses to the murder…. all of which culminated in a televised murder (which clearly showed MURDER) and the acquittal of two of the cop murderers and no charges for the other four cops who also participated, I attended last night’s Fullerton city council meeting to add my support. I wanted to share some of the highlights…

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh yes.....our courageous 'first responders'. It's easy to be brave with the full weight of a corrupt court system behind you and your victim in handcuffs. There may come a day when their first response will be their last one.

    hbbill
    Somewhere behind enemy lines,
    Peoples Republik of Kommiefornia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There may come a day when their first response will be their last one.

      There shall, no ifs, ands or buts.

      Delete
    2. I was being facetious, it's only a matter of time. When it happens I hope that I am still able to fight so that my grandchildren won't have to. I'm afraid it's too late for my children.

      hbbill
      Somewhere behind enemy lines,
      Peoples Republik of Kommiefornia

      Delete
    3. it's too late for my children.

      But we shan't give up.

      Delete