Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Top 10 Greatest Things Overheard at a Gun Shop

 Glock is the easiest gun to clean
 Glock is the easiest gun to clean

Texas --(Ammoland.com)- Folks – as much as I’d like to say we made these up – these are actually things that have been heard at a Local Gun Shop – I almost wish they were made up!

10 - You can rack this one much faster -as the sales person racks the slide on a Taurus 709 violently demonstrating the racking capability to a 65 year old elderly lady.

9 - This clip is smaller so it won’t weigh as much – There is so much wrong with this statement – well actually 2 things – 1 while technically the “clip” will weigh less since it holds less, I wouldn’t say less bullets is a selling point for a self defense gun and 2 – its a f#*%^ing MAGAZINE!

More @ Ammoland

3 comments:

  1. Stole the picture, that's my kind of dishwasher..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too and why I have Glocks and AK's since I hate to clean weapons. :)

      Delete
  2. I stopped going to the local G&A when I realized that the only weapons in the store were 900-12000$ AR-AK-Barrett-Sig-Glock And SA "assault weapons" with 50-150$ magazines. The same day I heard the owner offer 100$ on a model 19 S&W because it was "old junk nobody wanted". The same guys charge 60$ a box for Wolf .45 ---and they can't understand why business is down.----Ray

    ReplyDelete