Friday, December 6, 2013

Nelson Mandela: Role Model or Criminal?

Via Knuckledraggin' My Life Away


If there is ONE video on YouTube that I wish will go viral it will be the one I've embedded on this page featuring a courageous Soldier of Christ, Dr. Peter Hammond, sharing truths our modern-day era is fast forgetting. My wish will obviously never materialize, because far too many people in the world have been horribly mislead and indoctrinated by the covert elite’s massive and untiring propaganda machine.
“One cannot and must not try to erase the past merely because it does not fit the present.” Golda Meir, 4th Prime Minister of Israel (1969 – 1974) - from her autobiography, My Life

NOTE: The video shared in this posting mentions the propaganda-film Invictus. Click here to read more about the movie on this blog.
While I agree with the all too familiar contention that we should put the past behind us and move on, I have a major issue with propaganda that distorts or attempts to erase the truths of a previous era that I, and a substantial amount of other people, lived our lives in.
While keeping these truths alive is one of the reasons why this blog still exists, I sometime get the feeling that most people do not really care whether this notion is sustained, or not. Perhaps they’re too afraid to stand up for what they truly believe in – too afraid they’ll be shunned by the rest of the herd. This topic will then also be the subject of my next posting titled: Propaganda = War = Public Relations.
More @ Tia Mysoa

No comments:

Post a Comment