Saturday, December 7, 2013

Man says police officer threatened to kill his dogs

Via WiscoDave

 police-bully-reporter-punks

A Kansas City man says he’s been terrified since an encounter with police on Monday evening. He says officers came to his home in southeast Kansas City looking for people he’d never heard of and when he refused to let them inside, things turned ugly.

Eric Crinnian, a lawyer,  heard a loud banging at his door Monday night, he was instantly alarmed since a neighbor’s house was robbed a few weeks ago, so he grabbed a crow-bar.

Crinnian said three police officers were outside his house.

“I open the door a little bit wider and he sees that I have something in my hand, so he pulls his gun, tells me to put down whatever I’ve got and then come out with my hands up, so I do,” Crinnian said.

They wanted to know where two guys were, and Crinnian later found out police believed they violated parole.

“I said, ‘I have no idea who you’re talking about I’ve never heard of these people before,’” he said.
To prove it, he said police asked to search his house, Crinnian refused multiple times.  He said they needed a warrant.

Then he said one police officer started threatening him saying, “If we have to get a warrant, we’re going to come back when you’re not expecting it, we’re going to park in front of your house, where all your neighbors can see, we’re gonna bust in your door with a battering ram, we’re gonna shoot and kill your dogs, who are my family, and then we’re going to ransack your house looking for these people.”

More @ Fox

16 comments:

  1. Why are the names of these shitbags not posted on every blog and alternative news service? That might make a slight difference in how these taxeaters behave. It would certainly add the possibility of considering repercussions to their decision making process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the picture at a different source, but haven't found his name yet.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I figured the first to report the story are from the Lib media and as such they will cover for their own kind.

      Delete
  2. Look at the posture of this MoFo...
    I can easily imagine him saying (while waving his fingers): "Yo, dawg, whatcha lookin' at!?"
    ... and then grabbing his crotch.
    I thought the whatever-PD is a gang only in LA, NYC and Chicago.
    Silly me... They are a gang in any major city, and in quite a few small ones, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belligerence attitude from many of them these days.

      Delete
    2. not just in the big cities. It seems these days that cops are recruited from among looser kids that have to pin on a badge (of courage) to make it in life. Then they are trained to be legal gangs.
      I've always held law enforcement officers in high regard but some of the young ones I see now days give me reason to worry.

      Delete
    3. Yes, I've read that many of the older officers state that many of the new recruits are joining for power trips. Just what we need........

      Delete
    4. Perfect caption, wow! It would be interesting (for the law crowd) if the Protector committed a felony and Missouri has statutes about Citizen's Arrests. Sounds like Crinnian is tough enough to do it.

      I notice the Associate Professor says the threats aren't illegal. Really??? That's interesting; I'm sure a lot of Missourians will be relieved to know.

      Delete
    5. the threats aren't illegal.

      That's what got me also and I mentioned as much to the gentleman who sent it to me. Preposterous. Try threatening a cop and see how that goes.

      Delete
    6. A threat is assault if the threatened person has reason to believe you can and will act on the treat. If you act on the threat (a punch in the nose for example) it becomes battery. If the professor doesn't know that he needs to give up his tenure.
      he needs to

      Delete
  3. I'm sure that he got their names and will take the appropriate measures, if true. I'm also sure that every Judge will be notified to watch for this warrant and take appropriate measures to insure any entrance is recorded and the offending officers are NOT a part of that incursion. Not that any 'real' Judge would now approve such a warrant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. " where all your neighbors can see, we’re gonna bust in your door with a battering ram, we’re gonna shoot and kill your dogs, who are my family, and then we’re going to ransack your house looking for these people.”
    What if the neighbors disagree with the police and outflank the cops? Wouldn't that be interesting????

    ReplyDelete