Saturday, December 21, 2013

Is Maureen Dowd Obs0lete?: The Evidence Speaks, Loudly

 

"Without men, civilization would last until the oil needed changing"
--Federicius Aurelius Superomnem, 345 B.C.


Oh god, oh god. Death, taxes, migraine, sinlus drainage, beriberi, and Maureen Dowd, the resentment columnist at the New York Times. On the web I find her at some feminist bitch-in, called Are Men Obsolete? She has this to say to men:
 ..
“So now that women don’t need men to reproduce and refinance, the question is, will we keep you around? And the answer is, ‘You know we need you in the way we need ice cream.you'll be more ornamental.
I was delighted to think that I might be ornamental, no one having suggested the concept until now.  I could have used it in high school. Maureen herself is beyond being ornamental, having that injection-molded look that follows the seventh face-lift, probably accomplished by the surgical use of a construction crane.
 
But I will say this to her:

4 comments:

  1. I think Maureen is always pissed because the only date she qualifies for is a 60 year old pajama boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see any mention of her personal life on Wiki.

      Delete
  2. WoW ! .... talk about pent up anger and frustration . Maybe she should try those copper top batteries , .........

    ReplyDelete