Sunday, November 3, 2013

Mom’s Demand Founder Declared EVERY GUN an assault weapon.


Shannon Watts, head honcho of Bloomberg-derivitive gun prohibitionist group Moms Demand Action, managed yesterday to make the single dumbest comment made by a clueless gun control advocate, ever.

Obsessed with banning AR-15s, Watts has shown that she knows nothing about them, and has now redefined “assault weapon” to mean any firearm that can fire 10 shots in a minute, which essentially means any firearm design of the past 150+ years.

The Spencer rifle, created in 1860, has a practical rate of fire of 20 rounds per minute. Lever-action rifles can fire ten shots in a bit less than a minute.

More with videos @ Bearing Arms

8 comments:

  1. By that logic so is every stick, rock, rope, pillow and rat tailed comb but
    I will add ... as soon as it has been used in an assault.... but not before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon Watts is trying to do to the gun industry what Rachel Carson did to the harmless and life preserving DDT.
    Neither knew what the hell they were talking about, nor were they a field of their expertise, yet millions followed them blindly and had it, DDT banned.
    We have to take these people as serious threats, never underestimate the power of stupidity...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. millions followed them blindly and had it, DDT banned.

      Big mistake.

      Delete
  3. About 50 years ago I took a bath in DDT once. I was spraying tobacco. My
    PPE consisted of a pair of cut off blue jeans, a tee shirt and no shoes.
    The hose from the pump to the spray nozzles blew off, whipped around and
    soaked me from head to toe. My clothes were soaked, my hair was soaked and
    I was blowing DDT off of my lips and out of my nostrils. I jumped in an irrigation pond and swam around for about 2 minutes, got out, fixed the sprayer and was back at work when my dad came back with a Pepsi and honey bun for me. I'm not sure I even told him. I was about 10 to 13 years old. Didn't make me sick and
    to the best of my knowledge there is no long term effect.

    Some of the stuff they replaced it with would have killed me graveyard dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is "Bitch" which is What I always call my ex-wife- she has earned it.

    ReplyDelete