Tuesday, November 26, 2013

General: Obama purposely weakening U.S. military

 

A former deputy commanding general of the U.S. Pacific Command says President Obama seeks to “seize control over national security” and, bypassing Congress, singlehandedly weaken the U.S. military.

Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely, retired, charges in a 21-page position statement made available to WND, titled “The Obama Military – Evolution and Legacy,” that Obama already has begun working with Russia to reduce nuclear weapons without a treaty, which would require Senate ratification.

“This would allow Obama and the executive branch to unilaterally cut our military capability and nuclear weaponry and ignore the treaty clause of the Constitution,” said Vallely, who has also served as a senior military analyst for Fox News Channel. Vallely has also charged, along with several other top generals, that Obama is purging the military by firing top-level commanders and that his ultimate goal is to “destroy U.S. military superiority” to the “advantage of our global enemies.”

More @ WND

10 comments:

  1. So when can we expect a "Night of the Long Knives?" But I suppose that would be too unsubtle even for the Dear Leader and his henchmen. Forcing potential resisters into "retirement" is much more genteel, and even the lobotomized American public might be shaken from their coma by the prospect of an actual murderous Stalinesque purge of the military.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. even the lobotomized American public might be shaken from their coma by the prospect of an actual murderous Stalinesque purge of the military.

      Yup and probably what we need.

      Delete
  2. obama needs to go back to wherever the hell he came from...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok if you think about it, he was going to use them against us anyway....so......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mentioned a book in a comment to another topic a few minutes ago but I'll repeat it here. I just finished reading Mathew Bracken's "Enemies Foreign and Domestic".
    If anyone reading this wants to read a thriller that war games the possible outcome of a repressive, constitutional rights grabbing government, I highly recommend it.
    It's also a very enjoyable, page turning read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and I posted his link last week when it was free on Kindle which he does time to time. It is $4.99 today.

      http://www.amazon.com/Enemies-Foreign-Domestic-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B004JF4L98/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2

      Delete
  5. Yes I read it on my notebook using the free Kindle reader. I'm not sure when I downloaded it, possibly from your link, but I needed something to read and discovered it in my Kindle library. I know I didn't pay for it so I downloaded it free at some point. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really prefer reading a hardback, but anything of interest that is free on Kindle, I download.

      Delete