Sunday, November 10, 2013

Colorado Woman Who Championed Obamacare Loses Insurance Plan

 CBS4's Shaun Boyd talks with Kathy Wagner (credit: CBS)

“I was really shocked … all of my hopes were sort of dashed,” Wagner said. “’Oh my gosh President Obama, this is not what we hoped for, it’s not what we were told.’ “

She was shocked further to learn that for the same coverage she would pay 35 percent more and have a higher deductible.

“Our premium for next year is going up to over $1,000 a month for two of us and we’re two fairly healthy individuals,” Wagner said.

More with video @ CBS

4 comments:

  1. When the likes of her are marched into FEMA "showers", I will spare my tears for someone who deserves them.
    What a perfect example of a "useless eater", as a quote from her owners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how stupid can you be......this stupid.

    ReplyDelete