Tuesday, November 5, 2013

23 Items Under $5 That Can Save Your Life!

Via WiscoDave

survival items

I grew up in sunny California, and even though I have now lived in Utah for nearly 20 years, I still get this unsettled feeling whenever winter starts to settle in. When I think of how COLD it gets and the things that could potentially go wrong while on the road, or even at home should the power go out, I am reminded of how woefully prepared I am for such emergencies.

I recently came across this article on OutdoorLife.com about $2 items that can save your life and it was just the nudge I needed to at least get SOMETHING together for an emergency kit. Whether it’s a winter survival kit, or just a survival kit in general….you don’t have to spend a fortune to get started. When you think about it, sometimes the most valuable things in an emergency are also the cheapest things you can buy.


Here are some $5-or-less emergency prep items to get you started on your way to self-sufficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment