Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Urbanity of Evil

Via Matthew

http://www.rippdemup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/national-policy-institute-richard-spencer-300x180.jpg

Over the past few years, I've become inured to "hatchet job" profiles of me and organizations I'm involved with. I actually find many of them rather amusing. And generally, I adhere to the maxim, "There's no such thing as bad publicity." After all, I first encountered "academic racists" like Louis Andrews, Sam Francis, Kevin MacDonald, and Jared Taylor by reading their SPLC profiles. Whatever the intentions of the authors, hit pieces direct energy and interest towards our movement; and we'd be remiss not to take advantage.

Thus, when the young Washington, DC-based writer Lauren Fox approached me about a profile in Salon, I expected more of the same. Instead, I found Fox to be a fair and genuinely intellectually curious person; she seemed interested in actually understanding her subject, not just pointing and sputtering.

And as it turns out, Fox has written the most flattering hatched job in history!

More @ NPI

No comments:

Post a Comment