Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Philly cop hassles, arrests open carrier with permit


A Keystone resident is stripped of his carry permit and firearm, detained and issued a city citation for possession of cutting weapons on a highway.

“The officer did not have the legal right to confiscate my firearm.  He also had no grounds to revoke my license to carry firearms,” said Edward Yealey, a professional audio engineer and production manager.

Yealey  said Oct. 8 at or around 11:30 a.m., he was standing outside a diner owned by a friend on Philadelphia’s East York Street, when he was approached by a city police officer concerning the .45 caliber Glock 30 he was open carrying.

“Instantly I turned the camera on, I had my arms crossed, so the phone is up in a good location. I don’t think he noticed it at first,” he said.

More @ Human Events

No comments:

Post a Comment