Saturday, October 26, 2013

NC Republican Larry Pittman: Obama is No Traitor Because He Has Not Harmed Kenya


Pittman's comments were made during a town hall meeting in Concord, North Carolina and the video was made by the American Bridge, a Democrat group that follows Republican speaking engagements.

2012-08-06-marty6_0-375x250The NC representative recalled seeing Barack Obama's face recently on Facebook with the word "traitor" beneath it.

"I don't always agree with the guy, certainly didn't vote for him. But I've got to defend him on this one," Pittman says in the video. "I just don't think it's right at all to call Barack Obama a traitor. You know, there's a lot of things he done wrong, but he is not a traitor. At least not as far as I can tell, because I've not come across any evidence yet that he has done one thing to harm Kenya."

18 comments:

  1. Please tell me the good people of North Carolina did not vote for this man.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would vote for him if I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's the idiot of the month award winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, then I completely misunderstood his comments. :( My apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I expect the NC GOP to call for his resignation shortly, or ar least a groveling policy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I googled his name and "resign", there's a facebook page calling for it and all the dem sites are of course saying he is a birther and must resign. I also found that he has already groveled for his public hanging remarks.

      http://www.wral.com/news/state/nccapitol/blogpost/10649801/

      Delete
    2. All I saw was that he had intended it for one legislator. At any rate, I agree with him 100%!

      Delete
  6. There's an assisted living home in Matthews that I am considering for my end game. If Pitman represents Matthews as well as Concord, I'll gladly move there to be able to vote for him. I am surprised that some of these comments showed up on this august board. A long gone poker playing buddy of mine at the rocket plant was fond of saying, "I buy you books and buy you books and all you do is eat the covers." Internet commenters often remind me of him saying that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beginning to love true Southern humor!

    ReplyDelete