Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ben Carson: ‘I had my first encounter with the IRS’ after challenging Obama

 

At an event in Birmingham, Ala. Monday night, former Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon Ben Carson revealed that he had received a visit from the Internal Revenue Service following his much-noted remarks at a National Prayer Breakfast earlier this year.

“I had my first encounter with the IRS this year, unsurprisingly after the prayer breakfast,” Carson told an audience that at the annual Business Council of Alabama Chairman’s Dinner, according to a report from Cliff Sims of the Montgomery, Ala.-based Yellowhammer News.

Carson’s February speech February made him a conservative darling for criticizing President Barack Obama’s 2010 health-care reform law, while Obama was sitting just a few feet away.

4 comments:

  1. I have watched that speech so many times and it never fails to bring me to tears. You could just see ole Barry squirming and almost foaming at the mouth. When Dr. Carson actually looked him in the face that was a priceless moment!!!
    I'm surprised he hasn't been mysteriously found missing or dead by now !
    I wouldn't put anything against ole Barry and his thugs !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream ticket for President in 2016 is to have Dr. Ben Carson running but
    as a DEMOCRAT not a Republican. I think he could pull that off and it would
    then be a win-win for the entire country. No matter who the democrats ended up
    picking to be the Republican nominee (Chris Christy), We'd have at least one
    person on the ticket that believes in the constitution. Carson needs schooling on the ways of rural America and the 2nd amendment but at least he's a man of honor.

    ReplyDelete