Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Somebody, PLEASE Muzzle Obama Before He Gets Us All Nuked

Via Billy

 taped shut

 I’ve always been uncomfortable with the talk of going to war. It’s not that I believe that if you just hug everyone no one will fight anymore. I have just never understood the politics of it and I can’t have much of an opinion or argue about something if I don’t understand it.

It’s easily clear to me when something happens like when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. An obvious attack on us and we had to defend ourselves. When September 11 happened, this was another obvious attack on us and we absolutely needed to do something. Where it was confusing to me was do we attack another country or a group of people or what exactly? And where? I didn’t have a personal opinion either way because I just felt I didn’t know enough. I asked friends and trusted others their feelings and thought about their responses. It still didn’t clarify it for me. Nothing was cut and dried, black and white.

By now you know I don’t trust our government.

No comments:

Post a Comment