Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Obama unfit to lead military attacks: Joseph Farah tells prez 'to shut up about all the people he wants to bomb'


 http://www.wnd.com/files/2013/09/Syria_military15.png

Last week Barack Obama was ready to attack Syria.

This week he says he’s ready to attack Iran.

How do I put this delicately?

Barack Obama is unfit to lead any military attack by the U.S. – even one designed to deprive Iran of nuclear weapons that, ultimately, may be used against us.

Why do I say this?

Let’s start with the fact that Obama has stripped the U.S. military of its readiness to conduct even an itsy-bitsy, gratuitous, show-of-force campaign as his top aides, in a moment of candor, described what they had in mind for Syria. There are grave doubts being expressed by defense experts in Congress to support what I am saying. The worst thing the U.S. could ever do is what Jimmy Carter did in his effort to rescue hostages being held in Iran – fail miserably because of equipment problems, poor planning and political indecisiveness.

If we ever do attack Iran, the outcome must be well-considered, decisive and effective. Those three prerequisites do not belong in the same sentence as the name Barack Obama.

More @ WND

6 comments:

  1. He's absolutely right, posted......;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have added my Dad's medals picture to Mr. Farah's post and challenged all my family and friends to forward it on with factual material to create a snowball effect and smother the White House with the proofs of real American servicemen and service women. I just wish I had done more genealogical work in retirement. A ninety year old aunt died this year. She was an Army nurse in WW II. Her husband flew a B-17 on twenty-five bombing runs over Germany and five food runs to the Netherlands. And our president throws the word "bomb" around lightly. The impertinence of our young, whipper-snapper president knows no bounds.

    My dad's younger brother went down on the heavy cruiser Houston in February,1942. He was 20 years old. My dad volunteered for the draft in 1943 aged 32 and was blown out of a fox-hole in December of '44 by a mortar round. I guess that's why I'm prouder of making millions of pounds of mortar increments than the submarine missiles.

    So many of my relatives gave some or all of their life in that conflict and I can not do them justice but I will sing their praise as long as I have breath.

    I'm finally getting around with a walker but can not come to PATCON but I can write and I will every day. I am proud to be a Tar Heel, an adopted-by-marriage Virginian, and a friend of Brock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wonderful and informative post, Horace and you must be so proud of your family as am I. I also feel honored to be your friend and hope we can cast a line surf fishing on the Emerald Isle shore before we turn up our toes.:)

      Delete
  3. We must surely do that.

    ReplyDelete