Monday, September 9, 2013

George Zimmerman 'threatens own family'

ZIMMERMAN

 Shellie told media last week that the Trayvon Martin trial and subsequent acquittal on July 13 brought out a whole other side of her husband.”

********************************

Wife tells 9-1-1: 'I don't know if he's going to start shooting at us or not.

 

Police in Lake Mary, Fla., questioned George Zimmerman – the man who was acquitted in July in the death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin – Monday after his estranged wife called 9-1-1, claiming the he threatened her and her father with a gun, telling her to “come closer.”

Zimmerman, 29, was handcuffed and detained after 2 p.m. and has not been arrested or charged with a crime.

His wife, Shellie, who filed for divorce last week, told a 9-1-1 dispatcher today, “He’s trying to shut the garage door on me. He’s in his car, and he continually has his hand on his gun, and he keeps saying, ‘Step closer.’ He’s just threatening all of us with his firearm.”

The dispatcher asked, “Step closer and what?”

Shellie responded, “And he’s gonna shoot us.”

She added, “He punched my dad in the nose. My dad has a mark on his face. I saw his glasses were on the floor. He accosted my father and then took my iPad out of my hands and then smashed and cut it with a pocket knife.”

More with video @ WND

No comments:

Post a Comment