Friday, September 6, 2013

An Open Letter to Barack Obama from a Vietnam Veteran: "The Muslim Brotherhood are the BAD GUYS and everyone else COULD be our friends."

Kerry Wall Blood

Mr. Barack Obama
The White House
Washington, D.C.

Mr. Obama:

While watching the news recently (there is only ONE channel that actually broadcasts "news" so you most likely missed it) there was much discussion about your all too familiar inability to make a decision that would actually benefit this country in addressing the escalating disaster in the Middle East.

I felt it my patriotic duty to try to help you sort through this mess that you have single handedly created. Please keep in mind that I am trying hard not to be overly critical of your performance in dealing with what is fast becoming a second holocaust but am simply trying to help. It would be totally inappropriate for me to be critical of someone who is so uniquely unqualified, ill equipped and massively conflicted as to what to do.

So let me offer some professional advice. Unlike yourself and your academic cronies, anarchist criminals (i.e. Bill Ayers) and your America hating Jeremiah "God Damn America" Wright that you surround yourself with, I have actually lived in the Middle East for a number of years (i.e. Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc. etc.).

I was close to the throne when Mr. Jimmy Carter threw the Shah of Iran under the bus and you are following closely in his footsteps but with far more dangerous and far reaching consequences.

12 comments:

  1. Good letter, great sentiments. Too bad that obama doesn't give a fuck about the "well being" of America.

    It's all going according to plan.

    I wonder what it does to his plans and how he will react if the House says "no" to his proposed foray in to Syria? Should be interesting...

    Screw obama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what it does to his plans and how he will react if the House says "no" to his proposed foray in to Syria?

      They better say no and he better forget Syria.

      Delete
    2. He wants them to say know. Then if things somehow happen to work out in Syria he will find a way to claim
      credit. If it all goes to hell which is likely, he'll blame the Republicans for ever for not letting him stop the carnage.

      Delete
    3. He needs to bow out as Putin won't, I do believe.

      Delete
  2. I think that they will say no. obama will then be in a corner. A very dangerous man...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old English saying. "When you strike at a King, you must kill him.". Obama has the codes to enough nuclear power to incinerate the earth. Whose permission does he have to get to launch? Certainly not Congress.

    I fear for my grand-children. We have brought this on ourselves. My old war-loving friends who never saw a battle are still eager to send other people's children to kill other people's children. They beg me to pray "God Bless America." I pray "God Spare America from our just desserts for our folly." Not many friends left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obama has the codes to enough nuclear power to incinerate the earth. Whose permission does he have to get to launch?

      Scary, indeed, but I do imagine there is oversight in case of a President gone mad and since this one clearly has, I hope they are keeping a careful watch.

      Delete
  4. OVOMIT is one of them doesn't everyone know that by now??? PLEASE, PLEASE , PLEASE if you haven't already read this article go here and read it and try to get everyone you know to read it...I do hope it is ok to post this on here ,but it is so very important I had to try.

    http://rense.com/general94/execc.htm

    If it is taken down I will understand.

    ReplyDelete