Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Obama Says Healthcare Will Be Lower Than Your Cell Phone Bill

Via WiscoDave

 

Idiot.

One of the things that burns my friggin ass hairs is this notion that poor people have cell phones. And I’m not talking about an Obamaphone, I’m talking about people who are forced to cut corners because of tough times but they still have the top of the line cell phone holstered with texting capabilities, voice recognition, scanning, Siri, or whatever, and none of it is “work related,” it’s self-importance and entertainment related.

From time to time I call state and federal programs and sniff around just to get a sense at what is going on out there.

I called a HARP program and took the interview for the government home refinance program. I heard they tell you on the spot whether you qualify or not.  I was curious.


I often wonder whether if it was when I said I was white that I was turned down or when it was when the lady said, “if we get cut off is there a cell number I can reach you at?” I said, “lady, I’m applying for a government guaranteed refinance that has to go through a review process before you decide who is qualified or not and you expect me to have a cell phone?”

She was pissed.

4 comments:

  1. Complete idiot!
    Humpty Dumpty fell of the wall...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn I can't afford health insurance. Now I'm going to have to give up my cell phone too!

    ReplyDelete