Thursday, August 22, 2013

Kentucky theater won't show 'Butler' because of Fonda

Via WiscoDave




http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/obama-to-name-vietnam-war-traitor-john-kerry-as-secretary-of-defense.jpg

Two POS.

Hip, hip Hooray!

A central Kentucky theater owner who trained pilots during the Vietnam War is refusing to show the nation's top movie, "The Butler" because one of the stars is Jane Fonda who was an outspoken opponent of the conflict.

Ike Boutwell owns MoviePalace and Showtime Cinemas in Elizabethtown. He tells The News-Enterprise (http://bit.ly/16QB9Er) he won't show the popular flick about a butler who served eight U.S. presidents because it has Fonda starring as former first lady Nancy Reagan.

More @ My Fox

12 comments:

  1. I commented on Facebook earlier. I use to frequent this theater when I was stationed at Ft Knox. I always liked this theater. I almost got emotional when I saw the pic - 20 years ago I had some great times there. The front of the theater was destroyed by a storm when I lived down the road from it. It was opened like a tin can. My dad is a 'Nam vet and was with the "Walking Dead" before the unit was disbanded. I always think of Jane Fonda as the following " Jane Fonda Communist Traitor Bitch " or "Jane Fonda for President of North Vietnam."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to basic at Ft. Bragg and then to Ft. Know as PP in a recruit company before I went to Vietnam and "Jane Fonda Communist Traitor Bitch" is most definitely my favorite.:)

      Delete
  2. Salute to the theater, but the picture made me want to vomit.
    Hell is too good for these two-legged pieces of sh t!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell is too good for these two-legged pieces of sh t!

      Yes, my mind can conjure much more evil for them.:)

      Delete
  3. Nothing says "progressive" quite like those two traitors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hanoi Jane many much desert did you and Robert REDford mess up while filming your crappy movie THE ELECTRIC HORSEMAN?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Want To Live To See Jane Fonda Die
      http://namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=4468&highlight=hanoi+jane

      Delete