Friday, August 23, 2013

George Zimmerman spotted shopping for a Kel-Tec KSG

 0822-george-zimmerman-kel-tec-tmz-3-e1377272181682

Zimmerman is even more of a target now. He should probably have protection 24 7. Check it out:
George Zimmerman is reportedly still interested in gun shopping. Zimmerman was spotted at Kel-Tec, a gun manufacturing company in Cocoa, Fla., Thursday, according to TMZ. Sources told the Hollywood tabloid that Zimmerman was asking questions about the Kel-Tec KSG, a tactical shotgun often used for home defense that holds 12 rounds of 12 gauge shells.

6 comments:

  1. Gun spokesman could be a new career for Zimmerman. Does anybody know what he used in the Trayvon debacle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously considering a KSG for home and office defense. Suddenly they are more available on Gunbroker, and I figure I'd better act now before the state of California makes it impossible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to have one, but I bought a Saiga 12 years ago, so that will have to do.

      Delete
  3. Mr. Townsend, I believe your right on the Kel-Tec. But I think it was a 9mm..
    B.R.

    ReplyDelete