Friday, August 23, 2013

Disney brings lesbian moms to TV: 'Gay' spouses flaunted to young fans of hit show

 

In a move that’s being described as chasing “the whims of political correctness,” the Disney Channel reportedly will feature a “married” lesbian couple on a popular kids sitcom in the coming season.

“It’s a disappointment to millions of Americans that Disney would choose to become a groundbreaker in immorality,” commented Mediaguide, the organization headed by Christian media critic Ted Baehr. “New concepts of morality have had a very negative impact on marriage, families, and children.”

Mediaguide said that instead of “becoming a leader in political correctness, we encourage Disney to hold on to their title as the leader in good, fun and wholesome.”

TV Guide reports the lesbian characters will appear on an episode of “Good Luck Charlie.”

More @ WND

7 comments:

  1. Throw the damn TV out the window, and entertain/educate yourself and your kids by reading. Real hardbound books (even E-readers will do). I'm so damn sick of having that crap thrown in my face day after day. Such a small percentage of the population of this country, and they act like we MUST ACCEPT THEIR LIFESTYLE AND LIFE CHOICES..... period! (yeah, I call Bulls*it on that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I've stopped watching TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only TCM, classic car auctions and drag racing for me.

      Delete
  3. We have not had the lame stream media in our house in over 20 years. The TV is only used for DVD's and VHS.

    Brock, if I watched as "much" as you do, I would slowly be drawn into watching more. It is an addiction for me, and I know it. Every year at this time I REALLY start missing the NFL. I know, sick, isn't it? :-)

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      I used to watch about an hour before we went to bed, but haven't been doing that lately.

      Delete
  4. Coming in the spring .. Vaginal/anal fisting and tubing gerbils.

    ReplyDelete