Monday, August 5, 2013

An Open Letter to The Hidden Benghazi Survivors

Via avordvet

 

This is an entirely open letter.  Why? Because you are entirely hidden.

My hope is somehow this letter finds you. Perhaps a stray tweet or a link will get to you.  Or a hard copy, printed out and handed to you.  Maybe you have a device that isn’t being monitored. Maybe it’s a long, dumb shot, but I have to try.  I might even have to go into “hiding” after this letter is published.  This is where we are, in our country today; citizens afraid to tell the truth or ask others to do the same. 

I realize you’ve been coerced and threatened.  You possibly had your names changed whether you wanted to or not.  You are clearly deep in hiding though; probably more than afraid, most likely terrified. Possibly you’ve been well-compensated for “your troubles”.  In some ways, you are no different than many Americans that don’t have the luxury of hiding.  This is a country with a citizenry that is now coerced and threatened, afraid for our liberty and Constitutional freedoms. 

2 comments:

  1. My guess is the "accidents" will begin shortly. By this time next year none will be alive.

    Badger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be watching my P's and Q's as well as my back.:)

      Delete