Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Why wait for Hell, when you can create Hell on Earth?

Via WiscoDave

 Why Obama Wants to Destroy America. Obama Alinsky

We often hear of Liberals use of Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals, and people discuss Alinsky’s organizing abilities. What they omit is his underlying philosophy. Alinsky built his organizing model on a love of creating hell.

Saul Alinsky interview in Playboy, 1972

ALINSKY: Hell would be heaven for me. All my life I’ve been with the have-nots. Over here, if you’re a have-not, you’re short of dough. If you’re a have-not in hell, you’re short of virtue. Once I get into hell, I’ll start organizing the have-nots over there.
 
PLAYBOY: Why them?
 
ALINSKY: They’re my kind of people.

The man who wrote what Liberals use as the definitive book on community organizing admits to having no virtue. So what he destroys communities, using his kind of people.

Take Hillary Clinton for example. Hillary loved Alinsky’s work so much that she actually wrote her senior thesis at Wellesley College on his work, his most notable being the bible of Liberalism: Rules for Radicals. Obama loved Hillary’s work so much, he made her Secretary of State, or what I like to call America’s Marketing Department. Why stop at America, when you can ruin the world.
Alinsky dedicated Rules for Radicals to Lucifer:

No comments:

Post a Comment