Monday, July 8, 2013

Plates from WiscoDave

                             http://www.argoasecurity.com/images/AA75177_max.jpg                       


I received this from Sandman after asking him if he knew of any other militia units that needed plate.
Please note that this effort has really little to do with me. Each and everyone of you is helping provide this plate.

III to III. This is a hard concept for many to understand; I hope we get over it before we wish we had.
You've got my back, I've got yours. Passing you a needed mag in a fight isn't charity - it's Brotherhood.

WiscoDave


Patriots,
 
I have already told WiscoDave, how much we appreciate his efforts to get us up-armored.
 
He is in the process of suiting up over a dozen Militia members with plates that they otherwise would not be able to purchase. He is literally saving lives, when the dancing starts. The funds that my folks save on armor will be going to upgrade other unit capabilities. He is hard-headed and refuses to allow us to even pay postage.
 
I am in touch with other units who consider themselves III, even though they may not follow the blogs and politics.
 
I am pushing them to start buying from Dave while we still can. They are as hard-headed as he is, and don't want to be accused of taking "charity" or "Hand outs" I am explaining the III to III concept to them, and reminding them that
 
Sandman

No comments:

Post a Comment