Thursday, July 4, 2013

NC: Government Turns Down Free Fireworks for Military Offer

Via LH who said "This really ticks me off........he's trying to demoralize the CORPS........ fire all the Generals, only 4 , 4 stars left .........this jerk sends them to tend the poppy fields for the CIA drug cartel, then won't even permit their families to have a good time"



 


Military Fireworks Show Cut, Even Though Local Company Volunteered To Do It For Free

Sequester Extinguishes July 4th Fireworks At Camp Lejeune, Fort Bragg

2 comments:

  1. That sucks. I wonder how many people are opting out and not re-enlisting/resigning commissions. This country has gotten so fucked up under BO. I regret serving (I sure loved it when I was in.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how many people are opting out and not re-enlisting/resigning commissions.

      Hopefully a good bit. If the economy was good, there would probably be many.

      Delete