Monday, July 29, 2013

NC: Detained For Filming Martial Law Drill on Public Property

Via Richard


Dated.  I saw it before, but for some reason didn't post.

An American citizen was arrested by police for filming the military training for martial law & urban assaults in Charlotte, NC. He was released after the police had to admit that they could not charge someone with “trespassing” on publicly property. This area is open to the public & there was no legal way to deny a member of the public the right to use it. 

4 comments:

  1. Dude!.... Freaking cops be strokin', u be filmin' dare sheezzzz. (now lets tuck that little ebonics genie back in its bottle).
    Cops, please pay attention... I'm always hearing that I shouldn't be worried bout you always wanting to search my vehicle "if I've got nothing to hide". Might I offer up the same advice? Me, filming you shouldn't be any kind of problem (for you) if you've got nothing to hide... Right??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might I offer up the same advice? Me, filming you shouldn't be any kind of problem (for you) if you've got nothing to hide... Right?

      Not to these hell bent Collectivists.

      Delete
  2. From what I can see they NEED training. They should have thanked him for filming and asked for a copy to study their mistakes.

    I never spent a day in my life in the military or the police and I can do better than that.

    ReplyDelete