Sunday, July 21, 2013

McCain: Obama's Trayvon Comments 'Very Impressive'

 
Two peas in a pod 

************************
Idiot

On Sunday, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) appeared on CNN’s State of the Union, where he called President Obama’s Friday comments on Trayvon Martin and race “very impressive.” He said, “I think we should continue to make progress,” but added that “we still have a long way to go,” even as he declined to “second guess” the verdict in the George Zimmerman case. 

More @ Breitbart

7 comments:

  1. I'm really getting tired of that old traitor depleting oxygen that could be used for more useful purposes.

    Bob
    III

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm gonna vomit .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blithering old fool. I really believe he has dementia. In the advanced stage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This asshole, sorry Blake, really needs to switch sides already, he's making us look stupider buy the week..

    ReplyDelete