Monday, July 22, 2013

Jack Hunter resigns

Via comment by roger u   on Rebel Yell

  photo b9a0fc27.png

                        & he got zilch for backing down. Nothing wrong with his statement at all.

“The sadistic policies and tactics of Abraham Lincoln destroyed the America of the Founding Fathers,” said Hunter in one track. “And as I gaze at the picture on my wall of my great-grandfather, who fought bravely against that sick bearded bastard, I still dream of what could have been—our glorious Confederate States of America. When the Southern Avenger sees a five-dollar bill, he sees Hitler.”

“The reason we Southerners remember the war is because it does matter—just like slavery, just like the Holocaust,” Hunter added. “The horror our people suffered should never be forgotten.”


******************************** 

& I used to like the Free Beacon and Rand Paul for that matter until he came out with his statement that the Tyrant Lincoln was one of our greatest presidents.  Guaranteed he is lying hoping for the big P.  Screw him.  Cruz is about it now.

A close aide to Sen. Rand Paul (R., Ky.) who co-authored the senator’s 2011 book has stepped down following weeks of controversy over his decade-long career as a pro-Confederate shock jock and secession advocate after the Washington Free Beacon reported on his provocative statements.
Paul family insider and social media director Jack Hunter announced his resignation in an email to the Daily Caller on Sunday.

“I’ve long been a conservative, and years ago, a much more politically incorrect (and campy) one,” Hunter told the Daily Caller. “But there’s a significant difference between being politically incorrect and racist. I’ve also become far more libertarian over the years, a philosophy that encourages a more tolerant worldview, through the lens of which I now look back on some of my older comments with embarrassment.”

More PC @ The Free Beacon

3 comments:

  1. Please let this mean he will be unmuzzled to really speak his mind. We could use 200 million just like him. I'd be happy with 3 or 4 here in CA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be happy with 3 or 4 here in CA.

      I bet. Where in CA?

      Delete
  2. He's off leash now...I do hope he craps in all their front yards and digs up their pretty flower beds of "can't we all just get alongs".

    ReplyDelete