Friday, July 5, 2013

"I Believe"



 I enjoyed it without understanding one word. 

***************************

"My friends and I traveled to Nepal, when they heard a song on the Internet," I believe "- says Stekolenko. - And because there is always something we were shooting, we have at once an idea put a video series by Nepali song" Lyapises "which we very much. Speaking of "we", I mean the creative group "Office", whose members and helped to realize that my idea. Operator clip was Lena Chekhov, and the main character - her 5-year-old son Arseny. Bennie And flatly refused to appear, and only agreed when listened to the song - he liked it too. "

A couple of weeks impromptu crew led Stekolenko crossed the whole Nepal in the north-west to south-east, having been in a variety of Buddhist, Hindu and Sikh temples. It took another 10 days for installation, after which the video was posted on the Web.


"Because this video was pure improvisation, we decided that he should continue to live their lives, and filled it to YouTube without any explanations and reconciliations were," explains Alexander Stekolenko.


Clip appeared on the web 2 days ago and caused a lot of positive feedback. In doing so, "lapis" which clip too much, did not have any idea who he is done. The "Lapis Troubetzkoy" has decided to authorize the video, so that now the song "I Believe" has been 2 official video - Alexey Terekhov attribution of authorship and Alexander Stekolenko.

No comments:

Post a Comment