Friday, July 26, 2013

Feds investigate Redneck Day at Arizona high school, have nothing better to do

Via WiscoDave
 
http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Redneck-Day-180x160.jpg

The U.S. Department of Education has officially opened an investigation into allegations that an Arizona high school’s campus-wide “Redneck Day” amounted to a federal civil rights violation.

The kerfuffle giving rise to the investigation arose back in May at Queen Creek High School on the outskirts of Phoenix. The student council hatched a plan to energize students for prom week that included a faculty adviser-approved “Redneck Day.”  The point was to dress like – and spoof – “Duck Dynasty,” an A&E reality TV show which follows a wealthy, eccentric Louisiana family.

It’s not exactly clear how dressing like a hillbilly was going to motivate anyone for prom. What did happen, though, is that one kid bedecked himself in Confederate flag regalia, which offended some students. (Who gives a rat's ass as my old SGT used to say.)




2 comments:

  1. Sound like my Ranger Tomahawk and SOG Tomahawk need to be dusted off. True story went to get my tires rotated and the tech freaked out when he saw my Tomahawk. Couldn't find my paperwork but found my Glock 21 missed the .380 Taurus TCP called management (whom is a female I know who stated he has a CHL, is ex military and is a hunter. I also reminded her about Castle Doctrine. The dude was like I would have never guessed. My response was : the last time you saw me I was wearing a 1911 (concealed ) kid was clueless stated he wanted a CHL but wanted to pay for his wedding first - has no clue about safety and or protecting His ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. has no clue about safety and or protecting His ass.

      Evidently.

      Delete