Saturday, June 8, 2013

French Government Funds Museum Glorifying Palestinian Terrorists

 

Courtesy of the Jerusalem Post

A Paris museum subsidized by the French government opened an exhibition of photos of Palestinian suicide bombers, which the museum calls freedom fighters.

The exhibition of 68 photos entitled "Death" by Ahlam Shibli opened on May 28 at the Jeu de Paume museum of contemporary art in Paris.

The museum's website describes suicide bombers as "those who lost their lives fighting against the occupation," and the exhibition as being about "the efforts of Palestinian society to preserve their presence."
 
So my question is this:

Is this more about the French being so cowardly that they are literally </ i> paying tribute to the Palestinian terrorists, in the hope that they won't attack France? Or the French hating Jews so much that they love anyone who also hates Jews, even if they also hate the French? Or are the French really so credulous as to believe this nonsense?
 
What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I hope France realizes we aren't going to be there to bail them out again. Oh well, C'est la vie. Fools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just "free speech" and a liberal worldview. The palestinians are a favorite of the left. And marketing, of course, shock the conservative prudes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The palestinians are a favorite of the left.

      I've never figured that out.

      Delete
  3. If you gave me a free trip to Paris, all expenses paid, I would sell it to the highest bidder.
    If you want to send me to Brittany or Bordeaux or any of the rural areas where most of the
    countrymen I have worked with are from, I might not come back.
    The French people have begun to push back against the islamitization of their country and I
    applaud them.
    http://www.bloc-identitaire.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and I have been following them. Posted a few links.

      Delete