Friday, June 28, 2013

$39,900 9.87 Acres of Land. Tax Value $68,000 Rock Ridge, NC

Via Cousin John

 

Fenced in yard, House not liveable, Outside buildings, and 9.87 acres of Land, This property is being sold to settle an estate. Owner was going to fix up house but passed away with cancer before he was able. Acreage has large beautiful pines and would make the perfect Mini Ranch for horses or livestock. Property is located just off I - 95. Tax Value $68,000, Call 919-222-8441. If you act now for two weeks only the price will drop to $37,500. Hurry it will not last long!
 
5464 Saint Rose Church Road (google map) (yahoo map

More pictures @ Craig's List 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a meth lab.
    Not liveable?
    BS! I could fix it. I got an awesome set of tools.

    What's the neighborhood like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like a meth lab.

      Heh!:)
      ======
      Not liveable?
      BS! I could fix it. I got an awesome set of tools.

      As soon as I saw the bricks I thought that I hoped someone didn't stick a doublewide in front of it as they are wont to do.:)
      =====================
      What's the neighborhood like?

      Looks like plenty of open area around it by glancing at the map closeup. That's my Cousin John's phone number and he's the one in the PATCON pictures who is usually sitting on a special chair. Give him a call and tell him you are really a Confederate at heart and maybe you'll get it for free......:)

      Delete