Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"Southern Independence: Antidote to Tyranny"

The 20th Annual LS National Conference
Friday & Saturday, 21-22 June 2013


Alabama LS Headquarters and Cultural Center
12814 U.S. Hwy 231, Wetumpka, AL 36092
(just north of Montgomery in Elmore County)


Featuring practical workshops and speeches promoting Southern independence and practical responses to the current tyranny. Confirmed speakers thus far are:
  • Michael Hill, LS President
  • Michael Cushman, Founder of Southern Nationalist Network
  • Mike Crane, member of the LS Board
  • Josh Doggrell, East Alabama LS chapter chairman
  • Pastor John Weaver, pastor of Freedom Baptist Ministries in Fitzgerald
  • Michael Peroutka, Esq, 2004 Presidential Candidate  for the Constitution Party
  • Mr. Hannes Louw, President of International Afrikaner Society (IAS)
  • Mr. Thomas J. Ferreira, former Mayor of Boksburg, South Africa
Conference fees, which include a locally catered BBQ dinner at noon on Saturday, are as follows:
Individual: $60;
Couple (husband & wife): $95;
Family (including all children): $100 plus $10 per meal.
Register online by PayPal or credit card at www.dixienet.org. Or send check/money order made out to the League of the South to:
League of The South
2013 Annual Conference
PO Box 760,
Killen, AL 35645

 

Georgia Hinson Rifle Clinic - May 10-11

Our next Georgia Hinson Rifle Clinics (2) will take place on 10 & 11 May at Pastor Weaver's farm near Fitzgerald, Georgia. Both Clinics will begin at 8:30AM and end around 4:30PM. Our registration fee is $20 per student/shooter. This will include the Dinner meal. Please respond quickly as we have a tendency to fill up quickly.

I don't know where else in the world that you can get this type of instruction for $20 (cash) per clinic. I will register you for the clinic when I receive a $10 non-refundable deposit from you. We only have room for 15 students each day, so sign up quickly. My address is below.

I know that it is very difficult to find 22 long rifle ammo right now. So, we have cut the number of rounds you will need down to 200. Please begin right now looking for ammo (if you need it) because it will be hard to find.

If you want to come and can't find any ammo, give me a call at 912.618.8112. I have a very limited amount of my stock that I will be willing to sell for $.10 per round (my replacement cost) to those that give me their word of honour that they don't have what they need to shoot the course. I don't want to sell my ammo to replace yours. Only to help you shoot the course and I only have a very limited amount.

I you want to come, please reply as soon as possible. I will send everyone who does a list of equipment, directions and motels (if needed).

For Georgia Independence,
Ed Wolfe
P.O. Box 91
Newington, Georgia 30446



 

April 2013 Free Magnolia 

The April 2013 issue (vol. 7, no. 2) of The Free Magnolia is in the LS office.


The lead article is "A Lesson For the South: Sinn Fein and the Dail Eireann."

Other articles include:

"Le Deuxieme Sexe" (the Second Sex) by Robert Salyer;

"Fineness of Manner and Expression" by Pam Smith;

"Look Away, Dixieland" by Michael Cushman;

"The Magicians" by Michael Hill and

"Hundred Year Horizon: A Review of At Home in Dogwood Mudlhole" by Michael Tuggle.

Help us get The Free Magnolia distributed all over Dixie.

Place your order today.

As usual, 100 copies go for $20 (postpaid) and can be ordered online at www.dixienet.org or by mail at the LS office at:

League of The South
PO Box 760,
Killen, Alabama 35645.

FSI,
Michael
For more information vist http://DixieNet.org

6 comments:

  1. Is the Free Magnolia only published once a year? I emailed them to ask, but never got a reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I'm not sure how often. The current one is Vol. 7, No. 2 April 2013.

      Delete
    2. I enjoy it, but I wish they'd make an attempt to make it quarterly, at least. There's plenty of writers online I can't imagine content is a problem.

      Delete
    3. Then, I assume you don't get it at least quarterly.

      Delete
    4. I always read it online, are there subscriptions? I don't see it on the site. Am I missing something?

      Delete
    5. I assume you have to join to receive the paper issue. A student membership is the cheapest.

      Delete