Monday, May 20, 2013

Obama worked?

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/Welfare/obama-guts-welfare-reform.png

VERBATIM

PRESIDENT OBAMA: You are the mantle of Frederick Douglass and Booker T. Washington and Ralph Bunche and Langston Hughes and George Washington Carver and Ralph Abernathy and Thurgood Marshall and, yes, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. These men were many things to many people and they knew full well the role that racism played in their life. But when it came to their own accomplishments and sense of purpose, they had no time for excuses. Every one of you has a grandma or an uncle or a parent whose told you at some point in life as an African American you have to work twice as hard as anyone else if you want to get by.

*****

Well that explains why so many of them are on welfare……

2 comments:

  1. Well, to be fair. when I lost my job it was REALLY difficult to get food stamps. and it only lasted a couple months because I got another job. I imagine I'd I had to live off it, it would be twice as hard. Yknow. lots of paperwork and stuff like that.... but maybe that's because I'm white.

    ReplyDelete