Friday, May 10, 2013

Desensitization Training: Police Practice Fighting “Angry Parents”

Via Teresa

 http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/swatteam.jpg

 From time to time, I have been highly annoyed with the school that my daughter attends. I have set up meetings with teachers, principals, and administrators. I have brought in paperwork and pleaded my case on a variety of topics. I have made scathing remarks. Once, I even had the utter audacity to argue a point with the principal with my daughter right there in the room, which is apparently a no-no because it “undermined the authority of the principal”. However, I haven’t yet gone on a rampage against which the police would need to come in and defend the school against me.

They must do things differently in Puyallup, Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment