Sunday, May 12, 2013

All the gun related bills in North Carolina 2013-2014

Via K

http://www.wtsguns.com/wp-content/uploads/05.jpg

As things firm up in the NC General Assembly, we’re starting to see all the gun related bills for the 2013-2014 NCGA Session. I’m planning on tracking each bill here. This page will have the names of all the gun related bills, plus a link to the latest post on each bill. If there isn’t a link, then there isn’t a post on that bill yet. Be patient. I’m just one guy.

NOTE: I will not be writing a post on a bill until it is past its first reading and is referred to committee.

Key: The link in the bill number goes to the NCGA website, the link in the bill title goes to my most recent post on it. The date is the date of that post. I will also write “Support” “Oppose” or “Meh” to indicate how I feel about the bill.

House Bills:

More @ NC Gun Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment