Sunday, April 14, 2013

Seattle is under Federal control

Via email from Montana Pike Hunter:

 

I'm writing to you today to bring light to share with you some curious things I noticed this weekend.  In order to put them into perspective, I must let you know a little about myself.  I was born in Seattle Washington and moved to Missoula Montana in July of 2001.  I still have friends in Seattle and I go there to visit yearly.

I went last year and observed a lot of peculiar infrastructure put in place, but nothing more noteworthy than the extremely sophisticated camera systems on the state borders.  This year I witnessed significantly more, a deterioration into an Orwellian setting that I never could have imagined.

Seattle is now informally under Federal Control.  Whether the local police and sheriff's departments know it or not, they are being groomed to relinquish control to the Department of Homeland Security, it would appear that vast amounts of resources are being placed inside the city on standby.  I would have gladly taken more pictures, but given the circumstances, which I will explain later, I was unable to.

2 comments:

  1. I saw 2 or was it 3 of the DHS Tahoes/Yukons like the ones shown in the link to the article in Coastal NC about a year ago. They were traveling at a high rate of speed somewhere on HWY 70 in the general Carteret and Craven Counties area. I don't remember exactly where along that route. They were headed west. I was driving at something above 70 mph in a 70 zone and they blew by me like I was tied.
    I never realized exactly what they were as all I could see was "Federal Protective Services" on the rear end. I had about forgotten it until I read the rest of this article at Knuckledragging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I don't know why your comment surfaced two days late.:)

      Delete