Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Resignation

Via III Percent Patriots

 

I spent but 4 years serving in the U.S.M.C.  That was 40 years ago. I have never deserted my Oath nor will I.  I'm not as young as then, not as capable nor as strong.  This one thing I am: more determined today to defend and protect whatever of mine that would be placed at risk by those of you who would subvert my peaceful existence.

I do not want this fight which you and your kind have instigated. This fight frightens me to my very core - not for my sake because I've been blessed beyond my deserving.  I fear for my children's children and what they will suffer in unacceptable loss of individual and collective freedoms.

I don't look to fight but I am armed and will remain so in anticipation of your conspiratorial aggresion which will inevitably reach out personally against me and mine. You have made this a personal fight and I take it very personally. When you do come, with your overwhelming numbers and machinery, I will not run. It has been expressed that your numbers in public actions display the level of fear you have of us. Your fears are well founded. God as my witness, when you come, there will be those of you who will not "go home safe".  We must not lose.  Nor may we neglect to rise up in fury with the full force of wounded Liberty.


No comments:

Post a Comment