Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Resistance Rises

 

I have published and the book is currently available on the CreateSpace estore HERE and it has just appeared on Amazon.com HERE

The Kindle version is on AVAILABLE Amazon.com HERE.
 
For my blog readers, I am offering a discount code for 15% off the book list price for a limited time. Apply the following code to your CreateSpace or Amazon.com purchase to redeem the discount: N9AXEJJQ
 
'Patriot Dawn' is my first novel and the writing was emotionally draining. I hope it achieves what it was intended to achieve. Like 'Contact!' and 'Rapid Fire!' the intent of the book is to get tactical information out there. As a novel, Patriot Dawn tried to do this in a different way by telling a story and using that story as a vehicle for tactical descriptions and information, as part of the action.
  
More @ Max Velocity

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for your support. The idea is that the book will portray some good Resistance tactics using the fictional storyline as a 'vehicle.'.
    Other than that, it looks like this scenario is coming down the pipe quicker than we may think, so best to be prepared!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it looks like this scenario is coming down the pipe quicker than we may think

      :)

      Delete
  2. Just ordered my copy. My Kindle changed from vampire stories and romances in early 2012 to Kerodin, Bracken and Max Velocity. Amazon.com's marketing algorithm is going to be seriously skewed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish that I was able to convince my wife that she needs to.do the same.... time is short..

      Delete
    2. Amazon.com's marketing algorithm is going to be seriously skewed.

      That's good.:)

      Delete
    3. Wish that I was able to convince my wife that she needs to.do the same.

      Switch books.:)

      Delete
    4. Have her read Bracken's Enemies Foreign and Domestic, there's enough of a romance behind the serious stuff to suck her in.

      Delete
    5. The don't call me WiserAngel for nothing. ;-)

      Delete