Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Gun Organizations Unite to Stop Gun Ban

Via Blue

 

A collaborative effort of 27 pro-gun state and national organizations has formed to fight against any federal gun bans. The group is referring to themselves as the “National Coalition to Stop the Gun Ban” and has announced the formation of the coalition January 3, 1013.

The Nebraska Firearms Owners Association website http://nebraskafirearms.org/ states:

The objective of the coalition is to kill the proposals. Period. It is not to “compromise” by saddling gun owners with restrictions and whining “It was the best we could get.”  Nothing less than the complete defeat of the Obama/Biden/Feinstein proposals will suffice;
All coalition members have agreed that “compromise” is not an option; AND
The member organizations launched the Coalition with a coordinated “Open Letter to Members of Congress” and with coordinated press releases and membership alerts.

Participating organizations are comprised of both national organization and state organizations.
National organizations: The Firearms Coalition, Gun Owners of America, Rights Watch International, Second Amendment Sisters, USRKBA.org


State organizations: 


11 comments:

  1. I don't see the NRA on that list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They (the NRA) can stick my life membership up there *ss!
    I am my own protector of my Second Amendment Rights.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amen to that! they can stick mine up it also! God Bless you friend.

      Delete
  3. So find out how we either donate or join, the NRA gets nothing from me.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see where there was a donation form, but Larry Pratt of GOA has been the one out front and on the shows. He attended the armed rally in northern Virginia a few years ago also.

      Delete
    2. I'd give to the GOA but not NRA - just my 2 cents worth. When I joined Life Membership of NRA I got a chinese made plaque of the 2nd A. I said give me a break. With all the woodworing shops here, and my 500 bucks, they could have did a little better then to send my money to a slave labor CommieGov. Unreal.

      Delete
    3. I got a chinese made plaque of the 2nd A.

      Pathetic.

      Delete
  4. The NRA must lead this fight. Obama called them out by NAME. They are the ones that already have connections to politicians. I support other groups too besides the NRA. I will support this one too. But we have to stay United. The NRA must lead this fight and so far they have not said anything about compromising.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far they have not said anything about compromising.

      True and their silence at first had many worried.

      Delete