Tuesday, December 4, 2012

“Let It Burn” – Conservatives Embracing Radical Left Agenda?

Via southwind

  

Came across an interesting take on the origins of the now-popular “L.I.B.” acronym that is popping up on so many conservative-leaning forums.  Could the present anger and frustration of conservatives be used against them to help facilitate the progressive American “reset” agenda?  Perhaps…

EXCERPT:  (via Wilderness of Mirrors)

L.I.B (Let it burn) Burn baby Burn

l…So, basically whether you realize it or not, when you are advocating for the L.I.B (Let it burn) you are advocating for the Cloward-Pivens Strategy. The tragic part isn’t that in advocating for L.I.B you are in fact advocating for the Cloward-Pivens Strategy, the tragic part isn’t even that you have been duped into doing exactly what the Marxist’s want you to do. The real tragedy is that most of you haven’t really grasped what Let It burn really means. It means a complete and total collapse of the American economy. It means people literally shooting and killing their friends and neighbors for things like food and gasoline. It means a complete abandonment of the United States Constitution. It means the construction of William “Bill” Ayer’s extermination camps for the 25 million Americans who refuse to accept the new Marxist government.

Let it burn is exactly what the Marxist elite in both parties are trying to accomplish. It is the only way they can ensure the level of lawlessness and civil unrest required to suspend the United States Constitution and replace it with a “Temporary Emergency Powers Act”. Let it burn means a violent bloody civil war which the political elite have been preparing for for decades. You really think that the department of Homeland Defense need 5.1 BILLION rounds of hollow point ammunition to defend American Borders that they refuse to defend?

Do you honestly think for one picosecond that America’s Police forces and other Law Enforcement Agencies will not act to enforce whatever laws are passed by congress? Including a full suspension of the United States Constitution? Are you honestly stupid enough to think that the United States Military will refuse to follow the orders of the President of the United States of America and fire on “Revolting” American citizens? Is there one single person on earth insane enough to think that the President of the United States or congress will allow one single state to secede without a single shot being fired or blood being spilled?

Yes, that is right, Let it burn means, no gasoline, no food, no electricity or heating oil, no consumer goods, no medical supplies or treatments. It means violent lawless civil unrest and inevitably full on Martial law or bloody and violent civil war. It is 100 percent exactly what the political elites are planning for, it is the means by which they achieve their end goal, and that end goal is to dissolve the United states Constitution and replace it with a Marxist Constitution.  

More @ Ulsterman

7 comments:

  1. Perhaps I read it wrong, but I see no solutions other than roll over and submit because you will lose.

    What am I missing?
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the complete breakdown of society and the economy was, more or less, what we have been anticipating. Did I jump the gun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bloody and violent civil war

      As I've mentioned before, I'm 0 for 2 and don't intend on striking out.

      Delete
  3. Isn't it already burning? Most people will refuse to change unless the suffer a "significant emotional event".
    My self have thought about discontinuing my Blog so I don't become a target of the PTBs. I'm 100% disabled and the Senate is considering the UN treaty that would have me "Register" as a disabled person. Historically speaking that seldom turns out well for "Registered" people.
    You want me to fight to save today's status quo? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My self have thought about discontinuing my Blog so I don't become a target of the PTBs.

    They already have you on their bulletin board and I believe it is better to be outspoken in the community. I also don't care. Screw them.
    ========
    I'm 100% disabled and the Senate is considering the UN treaty that would have me "Register" as a disabled person.

    Defeated today, so have an extra beer:)

    http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2012/12/victory-senate-rejects-ratification-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Brock I'm having one as I type. But the vote was a hell of a lot closer than I feel comfortable with because of my disability. Someone wants me to support the pinheads like the Republican Senators that crossed the aisle like McCain and Collins. I don't think I will play that game for any reason.
    As for my Blog I'll make the SOBs shut me down rather than give into fear and shut myself down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. McCain

    McCain the POW? Just mind boggling.
    ============
    I'll make the SOBs shut me down rather than give into fear and shut myself down.

    Good show!:)

    ReplyDelete