Thursday, November 1, 2012

Obama’s Inauguration Pastor: ‘All White People Are Going To Hell’

 Lowery103112

Jeremiah Wright is not the only racist “pastor” Barack Obama has run with. Joseph Lowery, the man who delivered the benediction in 2009 at his inauguration said “I don’t know what kind of a n—– wouldn’t vote with a black man running,” and that all white people are going to Hell.
The Monroe County Reporter reports,
“We’ve turned our backs on the faith,” said Lowery. “America is going to hell in a hand basket. We need to straighten up so God can use us.”
Lowery said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was.
“I’m frightened by the level of hatred and bitterness coming out in this election,” said Lowery.
Ya think? It doesn’t appear he is frightened enough? Instead he is spewing more hatred.
“I don’t know what kind of a nigger wouldn’t vote with a black man running,” said Lowery.

2 comments:

  1. As long as I don't end up in eternity in the same place as him I believe I'd be just fine. Afterall heaven can't have it's angles and spiritual beings fighting each other. There must be harmony! I see none with that guy....

    Michael-- Deo Vindicabamur

    ReplyDelete