Saturday, November 10, 2012

III Arms Opening Day a Success!

Walter Zoomie's World, III Arms Company

III Arms 

 

 I know you have all been asking...

Thanks to all of you, III Arms Company is proud to have hit a fundamental benchmark on opening day.  For obvious reasons actual sales numbers will not be released.  But we are proud to announce we have sufficient orders to ensure III Arms will be a success!  With III arms moving forward, the III Citadel Project will be able to proceed as well.

We are not done yet... not by a long shot.  Send your friends our way and keep those orders coming!

We at III Arms will be very busy over the next few months.

Thank you
III to III

III Arms Company Logo

8 comments:

  1. I would like to congratulate you for a GREAT opening day. Thank you also for all of your hard work and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried when it wasn't announced the first day or so.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Indeed. Wish I could afford one. I would have to sell at least 4 guns to do it and that's a non-beginner. Hey, maybe I can get an Obamagun.:)

      Delete
  3. We can "buy Southern" by visiting Palmetto States Armory, lots of good stuff there.

    Secession will require southern self sufficiency.

    http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/palmetto-state-armory-gadsden-lower.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking at possibly going with the "layaway plan"....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I grew up I remember the joke was "A dollar down and a dollar when you catch me.":)

      Delete