Saturday, September 8, 2012

Why I'm moving to Idaho I, II and III

Via Bonnie Gadsden



Fed up. Burnt out.

If you haven't had a taste of America's gimme society yet, spend a few days volunteering at your local ER. See your Medicare and Medicaid tax dollars at work paying for heroin addicts to be revived only to be brought back unresponsive the next day. See the people who call ambulances for a cough, because " it costs money to go to the doctor" never mind our taxes just paid for a 600 dollar ambulance ride and 2000 dollar work up for your runny nose. Get cussed out by drunks, drug addicts and prostitutes and stand in awe as the doctors prescribe narcotic after narcotic to ensure the hospitals press Gainey score remains high (to receive more Medicare and Medicaid funding.) Watch the cops assault and harass the drunks and drug addicts and get info from the staff that aides their cases. Watch kids get taken by cps, old folks with bedsores as big as your fist due to crap care at a nursing home where half the staff is overworked and the other half have records or track marks. See how care is manipulated based on patient complaints ( I didn't get narcs) and surveys. When a new doctor comes in and refuses to cater to the dopers they get negative write ups because it makes us LOOK like we don't care, never mind that the patient is there 4 times a week for vague ( symptoms) that only dilaudid can cure.


Ok, that's a lot of bitching, and no, it's not all bad. But when 75% of your patients are bi-polar with obscure untreatable pain, and know which doctors are on shift better than you do, it doesn't take a genius to see there's a problem. But the system caters to the almighty dollar and everything else comes second.

Optimism

I believe in you. I hope you believe in me. Whether you know me or not there should be a part of you that still believes there is good to be found in people. If someone cuts you off in traffic, let the person who holds the door at the restaurant open for you balance it out. Seek the good people out and create friendships with them. III patriots do just that. We see good in each other, we build trust and form relationships based on good intentions. It is beyond easy to let the darkness in this world surround you and eat you up. An article I read not too long ago discussed something we are all familiar with. "if something happens I'm coming to your house" I've had the conversation, you'll end up fertilizing my garden if you take food out of my familys mouths. A novel idea was presented. Prepper "gift baskets" a few days worth of food, a couple lighters, a cheap flashlight and a bottle of Tylenol. Something besides bullets to give to those who didn't plan ahead.

I think we all could get on board with that to a certain extent, but isn't that the whole concept behind the pioneer project? Join with me, and together we will build something strong and lasting. I will feed you if you help clothe me, I willl heal you if you if you help defend me, I will build your house if you teach my child. And I will do all of these things, even if you have nothing to give. The trust of our patriots is not easily earned, but once it is, you will find no greater friend among your associates. I hesitate to call it love, but what is III to III if not that? It's more than shared ideology that binds us together. Small lights seek small lights and unite until they form a beacon that shines a light on the good remaining in the world. Like the statue of liberty, look upon this group and know that if you come in peace you have nothing to fear from us, you can work, build and grow with us. Come without peace... Well... I would advise against that.

Unity

A man can prevail over one man, but two shall withstand him. A threefold cord is not easily broken. Or perhaps, the unity of a few stands against assault by many.


Unity, it doesn't simply refer to more guns pointed at the zombies. It's the idea that people of various mindsets and walks of life pull together in a particular idea or endeavour to the benefit of all involved. No one man is master of the III, but the III through common choice, propel themselves forward in a single direction. Like adding horsepower to an engine, the addition of each freedom loving, unique individual to this project strengthens the force of the whole movement.

How many of you remember playing red rover as a kid? How often did the runner break through the line of linked arms? And we are not simply linking arms, but futures, thoughts and ideas, and for some, life purposes. If you approve of an idea you support it, but if you truly BELIEVE in it, you become a part of it, melding and growing with it. I approve and support the III and I believe in the III and the citadel project. I want to link in, put my hands to the plow, and watch it grow into something amazing.

20 comments:

  1. I agree with you on this. I want to be part of the Citadel Project as well. But I fear my health would put a stop to it. The III are real and they are serious. So am I, serious.
    Maybe there is something I can contribute to the project, not money, I have none. But in mind, I will support all of it.
    Papa Mike
    III

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was younger and my tombstone wasn't already laid..............

      Delete
    2. Trust me a flat bar can fix that and we have cement in Idaho.;)

      Miss Violet

      Delete
    3. But I won't be in Southern soil! Reminds me of the cartoon.:)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRyIMqXA_o8

      Delete
  2. Don't worry Brock....we'll make sure you get home safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But this area might be under Reconstruction and travel prohibited.:)

      Delete
    2. Then we'll scatter your ashes across TN and hope the wind carries you in...just like fallout ;)
      Or compress you into a 155 and adjust azimuth.

      Delete
    3. Brother, I do not think you'll be complaining at that point.

      Delete
    4. I forgot. Are you bringing an inside the belt holster for the 1911?

      Delete
  3. III men. Cream of the crop.

    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope. In my book Brock, you're right up there will all the rest of them. You're a Patriot and you have raised your daughter up right. I wish you were coming to Idaho.

    Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who are you? I've been planning on moving to Idaho for over a year now. I can't decide where in Idaho though. Right now I live in Manhattan. I also write a blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. View the video in the first link and if you are interested check out the 3 links below it. If you have any questions, please fire away.

      Jim Miller outlines the III Arms Company and the Citadel at the Autumn NC PATCON 2012
      http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2012/10/jim-miller-outlines-iii-arms-company.html

      http://iiiarms.blogspot.com/

      http://iiipercent.blogspot.com/

      http://iiicitadel.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  6. not one mention of JESUS CHRIST THE MAN NOBODY SEEN HIM COMIN

    ReplyDelete