Thursday, August 23, 2012

Book coming out on Rebooting the country plus film on Butter & Eggs being outlawed:)


Bit about me FYI: Brag sheet attached; I'm currently retired and disabled (and would have to live to be 117 to recoup in disability the taxes I paid to the Yankee Imperial Government.

My great-grandfather, John Chitwood, rode with Roddey's cavalry in the Late Unpleasantness; his brother died in a Yankee prison camp in Ohio. My mother is a 'double Daughter': DAR and DoC. I can show you the hole on the old family place where they buried the meat and the silver when the Yankee hordes came through like the plague of locusts they were.

I'm currently working on a book about Rebooting the country after the inevitable revolution that's soon to come (sadly, I see no way to gracefully back our way out of the mess we're in), and have nearly 50K words done. Also, I wrote the screenplay for a short film about a world in which butter and eggs have been outlawed; it premiers this weekend. After that, we can actually push it out, and I'd very much like to post a link on your site. Sadly, can't do that until next Monday...but I'll send you another email at that time.

I do love what I've read of your blog thus far. I hope someday soon to have my own, and I can only hope it's almost as good as your fine work.

Be well!

Bill
William Chitwood, M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment