Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bill O’Reilly – A New & Powerful Anti-Gun Advocate

Via Don



Buffoon

============

Ammoland
VERBATIM POST

Moderate (never a conservative) Bill O’Reilly has as demonstrated through his comments over years, and those of the last couple of weeks, especially those on air this last Tuesday, August 14 2012, now easily established himself as the strongest and most powerful anti-gun, anti-NRA and anti-Second Amendment (which he claims to support) advocate in the Country.

His all-knowing, arrogant, impossible to correct and flat out lying (he knows the facts) in the face of facts, given to him by those who can contact him, are typical of the anti-gun and anti-Second Amendment comments we have heard for decades.

Statements such as “AK-47s and AR-15s are heavy-weapons” and “assault weapons and bazookas should not be available to people”, “AR-15/AK firearms can be easily be converted to machine guns”, “anyone can get a machinegun”,people should not be allowed to have such guns” and so much more.

It all displays his left leaning arrogant anti-gun advocacy. BUT it is not ignorance—in his position he knows the facts from well informed people, he know the truth and yet he continues on his own personal propaganda war against firearms and the Second Amendment.

We can ask why, but then again why ask?

The pompous arrogant nature of this buffoon and his lies cannot be corrected, even by his on and off air friends. So why support his show and his advertisers any longer? If you do—don’t, (I never did because of all of the above on air character issues).

Tell your friends too, because while he may blow off in his blowhard way efforts of this type –the FOX network does not.

He needs to get a new job at MSNBC. Pass it along.

Jim Shults: A proven supporter of our Constitution and Bill of Rights–while we still have one (how about you?)

10 comments:

  1. One word: Yankee.

    I know, a bit insensitive.

    I haven't watched that moron in years.
    As far as Fox News is concerned, I only watch Cavuto. I do watch Fox Business.

    Terry
    Fla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, my friends and I call O'Reilly a Maroon. But Moron works too. I am back driving my old van after two years of physical therapy. Just maybe I can make it 1840 miles in October to Cape Carteret with my surf tackle. Be like dying and going to heaven. Four years away from the Old North State is too damn long.

      Delete
  2. And that is why Mike Savage calls him "The Leprechaun". I never did like that jackass, and now he has earned himself a spot on my "bucket list". He better pray I stay healthy and the S don't HTF...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. He has always been a turd. He should be awarded his own pinhead award.

      Delete
  3. Yankee

    :)

    The Lord's Name In Vain (My Mother)
    http://www.namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=136&highlight=vain
    "Brock, it is permissible to take the Lord's name in vain if you are referring to Yankees."

    Ellen Douglas Pippen Townsend
    (My mother was a devout Episcopalian, and was not being facetious. BT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this not the greatest web-site of all? I think it to be that.

      Delete
  4. More than kind Horace. If you come the first week in October you can attend our PATCON which will be at Dixieland http://postimage.org/image/wqzjjykor/, then you can come to Cape Carteret with your surf fishing rod:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll send the deposit and make it more possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'll post this on the thread in order to keep track. The $20 is not a deposit, but the individual cost of the barbecue, chairs, tables and tent.

      Delete